Pure Argan oil, the brand we sell, has become such a valuable commodity that New York Times has called it “Liquid Gold.” It has meteorically risen to popularity sparking numerous scientific studies on its benefits. Good news, the proven benefits of our Argan oil – honey coloured product with a hazelnut flavour- are overly impressive. So far, it has been proven that organic Argan oil can lower cholesterol, fight prostate cancer, prevent or cure certain diseases. It’s also a famous anti-aging supplement, and a key ingredient in numerous cosmetics.
When applied directly to the skin, Pure Argan oil proves to have both anti-ageing and curative properties. The active ingredients in our organic Argan oil are great and include;
• Phenolic antioxidants
Benefits of Argan Oil for Internal and External Healing
There are mainly 2 grades of pure Argan oil; cosmetic and culinary. The culinary grade tastes more like smoker sesame oil and is highly beneficial for your internal organs. The cosmetic version provides amazing benefits to your largest body organ the skin.
Pure Argan oil, when used internally, has been shown to fight cancer, cardiovascular illness, and inflammation. When applied externally, it heals everything from infections, to stretch marks to split ends.
Doctors Have Pointed Out that Argan Oil Is a Superfood
Dr. Steig Philip, Ph.D., Professors, M.D, and chairman of the Department of Neurological Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College, said that experts are praising the numerous benefits of Argan oil, and they are increasingly terming it as the newest Superfood. He said, “As a rule of thumb, at least 30% of your diet should come from fat, but no more than ¼ should come from saturated fats such as butter and meat.” All the rest should come from the healthier polyunsaturated and mono-saturated fats. “Established sources of unsaturated fats include;
• Sesame oil
• Sunflower oil
• Canola oil and,
• Olive oil but the best source of such oils known to date is Argan Oil” It out does each and every one of these other food sources.”
How Is Argan Oil Better Than Other Oils?
It contains healthier Omega 3 fatty acids than Olive oil, a myriad of cancer-fighting antioxidants, and higher amount of Vitamin E than Sweet almond Oil.
Culinary Argan Oil Has Been Proven to Be Effective in:
• Improving circulation
• Stabilizing blood sugar
• Easing pain from arthritis and rheumatism
• Strengthening one’s immune system
• Preventing various types of cancer
• Helping treat diabetes and reducing the body’s resistance to insulin
• Protecting the body from inflammatory and cardiovascular diseases
What’s more, culinary Argan Oil is delicious. Local communities in Morocco eat it with salads, bread and couscous. To process Amlou, the Moroccan equivalent of Peanut butter, grind roasted almonds into pure Argan oil and enjoy one of the richest taste of this healthy delicacy.
Historical Uses of Morocco’s Golden Oil
Morocco, is the only country where Argan tree is native. Local communities in this region discovered the amazing healing properties of Argan oil centuries ago. In the Northern and southern region of Morocco, Pure Argan oil is used and celebrated for almost everything from curing Rheumatism to soothing skin redness and more.
From Ancient Times, Pure Argan Oil Has Been Utilized to;
• To caution against and to heal skin infections
• Clear up acne
• Hasten recovery from chicken pox
• Ease eczema
• Heal cracks and burns
Argan Oil Is One of the Unique and Rarest Oils in the World
Among Morocco’s local communities, Argan tree is popularly known as the Tree of Life. Pure Argan Oil is processed straight from the nuts of Argan trees. Today, Argan Trees are only grown in a small area – a semi-desert soil of the Arganeraie biosphere reserve. In fact, due to the small number of these plants, UNESCO (United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization) protects this plant. Organic Argan Oil is one the rarest in the world.
Organic Argan oil manufacturers are almost as unique as the oil itself. For this reason, we are easily able to point out the real manufacturers of pure Argan oil. All our oil is straight from cooperatives run by Moroccan women, and these women in turn share the profits among local women of Berber tribe. This money goes towards education and healthcare, as well as other good projects. For instance, Argan Oil income established a reforestation ecosystem project so that Argan can be supplied conscientiously and supply will not fall short soon. What’s more amazing, income from Organic Argan oil sales is believed to feed about 10% of the Moroccan population.
Wonderful for Hair, Skin, and Nails…and the World
Scientific studies have shown that organic Argan oil has antimicrobial properties, and can be utilized in curing damaged skin and inflammation. This is partly due to Argan oil’s rich supply of essential fatty acids, or EFAs, which work to promote the beauty and healthy of your hair and skin, while at the same time working internally, to boost your brain and heart health. They are also great in regulating hormone levels and other critical body functions. Pure Argan oil is easily absorbed, and it controls the PH balance of your skin, which in-turn protects against solar exposure and similar damage. It also minimizes inflammation, thus controlling and reversing skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema while also diminishing scars.
Benefits of Argan Oil’s include:
• Dry Skin: It moisturizes and Nourishes dry, flaky and scaly skin, and cautions against infection
• Oily Skin: It regulates production of sebum, keeping the skin natural at a healthy level.
• Irritated: Protects your skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
• Acne: It control overproduction of Acne causing sebum, and cools inflammation brought about by acne. It also cautions the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
• Anti-aging: Organic Argan Oil stimulates renewal of your skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing lines and wrinkles.
• Sun Damage: Argan oil is rich in antioxidants that caution your skin from UV light.
• Hair: Cosmetics organic Argan Oil has been proven to repair damaged hair. It moisturises the hair all through and prevents split ends.
• Nails; They keep once nails strong and healthy, and at the same time restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.
Purchasing Argan Oil
Although there are many food stores out there selling Argan oil, not all Argan oil is 100% organic. Your best option is to purchase from our website since we always take an extra step to ensure all the Oil we are selling is 100% organic, and from reputable cooperatives in Morocco.