Thank you for viewing our Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals
This is a light reflecting mineral foundation that you will come back to every time once you have trierd it
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time-release into the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Coenzyme Q10
- Apply Liquid Minerals with our Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it’s good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It’s like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before application. Applying Absence Control Primer will smooth the skin’s surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply the Liquid Minerals over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.